Serves 2 people
- 6 slices of Brioche or your choice
- ¼ l milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (to your taste)
- 125 g butter
- Icing sugar (optional)
- 1 small tin of peaches or / pears / apricots
- Melt some of the butter in a frying pan and let it get slightly foaming
- Gently warm the milk with some sugar.
- Dip the bread first in the milk and then the eggs then place the slices in the pan and brown on both sides, and remove form the pan
- Dust with icing sugar if using
- Serve with slices of the fruit — EAT AT ONCE!!!!!