Pot Au Chocolat
For 6 people.
- 300 g of dark chocolate
- 5 dessert spoons of strong coffee
- 100 g butter
- 5 eggs
- 30 g sugar
- Break the chocolate in to pieces and together with the butter and coffee melt together in a bain-marie.
- Stir the mixture with a fork.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Beat the whites into snowy peaks and add the sugar.
- Add the yolks one by one to the chocolate mixture.
- Carefully spoon in the egg white mixture and mix together using a metal spoon.
- Pour the mixture into glass bowls.
- Put into the fridge for at least 12 hours before serving.