Scallops on a bed of leeks with truffle oil
- 16 large scallops
- 8 small leeks
- 1 tbs Noilly Prat
- Truffle oil
- 50 g butter
- 10 sprigs of chives, finely chopped
- Wash leeks under running water, dry and cut into pieces 2 cm long.
- In a frying pan, heat 25g of salted butter. Add the pieces of leek, roll
them in hot butter with a spoon. Then, cover them with parchment paper and let
them braise on medium heat for about 6 minutes.
- Season, and add the Noilly Prat.
- Finish cooking uncovered 2 minutes.
- In another frying pant, heat the remaining butter and brown the scallops for
about 1 min each side.
- To serve, place some leeks on a plate, spoon on a few scallops, drizzle over
a few drops of truffle oil, and sprinkle over some chopped chives.