Sea Bass with anchovies, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and rosemary
Total cooking time: 35 min
- 1 sea bass fillet
- 1 small tin of anchovies
- 1 fat clove of garlic
- 4 slices of sun dried tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Slash the skin side of the sea bass diagonally so that the flesh is exposed.
- Place the anchovies in the middle along with the garlic, tomatoes and rosemary.
- Pour over some olive oil over the fish and the ground pepper.
- Place into a hot oven for about five minutes until cooked