Trout With Almonds
Serves 4. Cooking time: 15 min.
- 200g almonds flaked and lightly toasted
- 20g unsalted butter
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 4 whole trout prepared
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Small bunch parsley, chopped
- In a small pan gently toast the almond in a dry pan, remove from the heat and put into a bowl.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil In a non-stick pan and heat until the butter is foaming, Season the trout with salt and freshly ground black pepper belore placing them Into the pan.
- Cook for approximately three-five minutes on both sides (or until the fish is cooked).
- Add the almonds and squeeze the lemon juice over the trout and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- To serve place the fish onto the serving plate, spoon over the butter from the pan AddinQ the parsley as a garnish.