Cannelloni stuffed with goats cheese, spinach, grated courgette and tom sauce
flavoured with fennel seeds
- Wilt spinach and mix in the raw grated courgette, goats cheese and season to taste leave to one side.
- In a small pan heat a little oil and cook the diced onion and garlic until tender.
- Add in the fennel seeds and leave to cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add in the diced tomatoes and cook for 15- 20 mins until tomatoes are soft.
- Blitz the sauce in a food processor and check seasoning.
- Par cook cannelloni.
- Cool and fill with your spinach mixture, then place on an oven proof dish.
- Spoon over the tomato sauce and either grate some parmesan over this or alternatively use some ground almonds.
- Place in a preheated oven 180 for 10 -15 mins until the pasta is cooked through.