Serves 4. Cooking time: 30 min.
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 50g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 50g plain flour
- 450ml milk
- 1 tsp English mustard
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and black pepper
- 150 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 150 g emmental cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the cauliflower and cook until tender minutes.
- Drain and place in a buttered ovenproof dish.
- Make a béchamel sauce adding 200g the cheeses.
- Return to the heat and simmer for two to three minutes.
- Remove from the heat and beat in the mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cauliflower and top with the remainder of the grated cheeses.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve immediately