Tagliatelle With Spinach
For 4 people. Preparation time: 10 min. Cooking time: 30 min.
- 350 g tagliatelle
- 500 g spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 ladle of stock
- 2 anchovy fillets —rinse under some running water to remove the saltiness
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the spinach very well to remove any little bits of mud —if using frozen leave it to defrost.
- Chop the onion and leave to sweat for about 10 mins then add the spinach and stock — leave to cook for about20 mins until reduced by a quarter. When this is cooked put it in a blender and give it a quick blast till the mixture is smooth.
- Return this mixture back into a pan and add the anchovy fillets and parmesan — check the seasoning. Mix until you have a thick sauce.
- Cook the tagliatelle as per the instructions on the packet, drain and add the sauce.