For 4 people.
- 450 g salmon filets (skinless)
- 125g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tsp toasted cumin seeds
- 25g seasoned plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons —cut into wedges
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tomato — chopped and deseeded
- 1 clove of garlic - crushed
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- Kitchen paper
- For the dressing mix all the ingredients together and check the seasoning, then refrigerate
- Slice the salmon into smallish strips of about 2cm in width.
- Mix the parsley, breadcrumbs and cumin seeds together.
- Coat the strips in flour then dip in the beaten egg and then finally into the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (only pour in 2 to start with)
- Cook the goujons for about 2 mins on both sides.
- Drain on the kitchen paper and serve immediately with the mayo and lemon wedges.