Warm lobster salad
- 3 lobster tails
- 3 ripe avocados, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 med red onion, finely chopped
- 500g of salad leaves
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 1 orange, juice only
- A few drops of sesame oil
- Ground black pepper
- Shell the tails, cut the flesh into pieces and gently fry in a pan with
some of the butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chilli, then remove from heat, pour the orange juice,
lime juice and zest over the lobster.
- Season with a few drops of sesame oil, add avocados and onions.
- Spoon the lobster mixture onto the salad leaves and serve immediately.