Parsnips Sautéed with Honey and Mint
For 2 people. Preparation time: 5 min. Cooking time: 15 min.
- 2 medium sized parsnips
- 1 tbsp honey — you can add more
- 1 tbsp fresh mint- finely chopped - or dried
- 30 g butter
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash and top and tail the parsnips — peel if necessary.
- Slice them into rounds of 3-4 mm in width.
- Boil some water in a pan and add the parsnips, cook until tender but still firm. Drain
- In a pan, melt the butter together with the mint and honey and when hot add the parsnips and fry until golden.
- Serve hot