From Avery & her Mom Annamae Kiser.
- 1 pound Campari or plum tomatoes, diced, drained
- 1½ cups diced seeded watermelon
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- ½ large English hothouse cucumber, seeded, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- ½ cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 10 ounces feta cheese, broken into small cubes (about 2 1/2 cups), divided
- 2 onions, chopped, divided
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves, divided
- ½ cup plain Greek-style yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Toss first 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons oil in large bowl. Add half each of cheese, green onions, and mint. Mix remaining cheese, green onions, mint, and oil in processor; add yogurt and oregano. Process just to blend (do not over-mix or dressing will get thin). Season dressing with salt and pepper; mix into salad.
Ingredient tip: Campar